Francis E. Klunk founded his business at the rear of 501 North Street, McSherrystown in 1939. As the business grew it relocated to 421 Main Street and remained there for 31 years. In 2000 the business again relocated to a larger warehouse and office at its present location, 145 Oak Lane. In addition to residential and commercial projects, the business has expanded its services to large warehouses, retail, and light industrial projects. It offers design-build services to accommodate both large and small budgets. Klunk’s Electric, under the current ownership of Roxane Anderson, celebrates over 75 years of continuous service to the McSherrystown community and is grateful for their support.